Friday 26 April 2013

The seldom discussed sketchbook.

I sketch in my sketchbook every day, but i very rarely put anything on this blog. i guess i thought of it more as a final hand in than something to keep explaining on here. anyway, here's some sketches.














and i quite liked this one ^ so i did a paint over of the sketch. 


I thought my sketchbook this year would revolve around my adaptation designs. however, throughout, it's just hundreds of personal development designs as warm ups and tests (proportions etc) before i go into digital, which is where i've created my adaptation designs (moodboard > silhouettes/thumbnails > refine > render > lighting etc.)

I quite like using my sketchbook freely just to "draw what i feel". I've found it often leads down much more interesting paths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers