Wednesday 5 February 2014

Spyro Re-work.

I had a quick meeting with Dayna last week, in which we went over my Research Proposal, the value of my project, and the timeless pop sensation that is - Phil Collins.

What we decided was that I needed to give myself a goal to work towards as soon as possible, or else the project might fall behind. So I decided to do a game-revamp, mainly to gear myself towards games, and better understand the designs behind them. 

I decided the Spyro franchise would be a good one to toy with. These are just very quick sketches, and so far I've just been trying to take the protagonist in different directions by messing around with proportions and such, and still trying to maintain that "Spyro" feel. 

More on this to come. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers